Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:31 pm
Fri May 01, 2015 3:22 am

Driver

1 registration.
1 of 2 slots available.
AmyT Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Amy Constance Tolman Commemorative Sunrise - 5/1

Postby PatrickNeal » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:25 am

As we come to the end of another year, it is important to look back and think about all those who made our time here a memorable experience. Among the most notable of those individuals is Amy Tolman, beloved president of the Outing Club and general shining star in everyone's lives. Although she is moving on to greater opportunities with Flayvors of Cook Farm, we will always picture in her captain's chair, presiding over business meetings like a general directing her troops. Her verve, grace, and joyous outlook on life are an inspiration to us all.

With this in mind, I invite you to join myself and Amy on a sunrise hike this Friday, the first of May, to Mount Norwottuck. We choose a sunrise because although it marks the end to the night, it also marks a beautiful new beginning- a reminder which will be of solace to us in this time of many changes. We will congregate in the gear locker at 4:30 AM before this event. Appropriate attire will include hiking footwear and clothing suitable for the temperature, and all attendees are advised to bring a water bottle, as well as a headlamp, if they possess one. Contributions of $1 will be appreciated to cover expenses associated with transportation.

Your presence at this event is greatly anticipated- please RSVP using the form above.

Yours,

Patrick Neal
Does any story not end with going to Hamp?
PatrickNeal

Re: Amy Constance Tolman Commemorative Sunrise - 5/1

Postby ptwhelan » Fri May 01, 2015 5:32 am

Hey, I don't know what happened, but I must have turned my alarm back off last night. Totally sorry about that, have an awesome hike!
ptwhelan

Return to Hiking & Backpacking