Sunset Canoeing 11/9 CANCELLED

Like Deliverance, minus the bad parts.

Sunset Canoeing 11/9 CANCELLED

Postby Kbragg » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Trip has been cancelled due to a lack of drivers
Hey Paddlers

Are you upset the suns going down so early? Well we can't change that but we can help you get all the last sunlight you can. Join us this Thursday for a sunset canoe at Lake Warner at the canoe locker, not the gear locker, located on campus center way by the agricultural engineering building, there will be white campus fire department trucks parked outside. We will be meeting at 3:15 pm to catch the sunset. We hope to be getting back by 6:00 to have some well deserved Hamp.

Things To Bring
-Warm Layers, not cotton, we will also be wearing a wet suit
-Water
-Money for your driver (If you are not a member you can purchase a membership for $20 or $5 for the trip)
-Shoes you don't mind getting wet

Drivers are needed to make this trip happen, if you have a trailer hitch and are comfortable towing a small trailer contact me at the number below, we would be able to get more boats on the water and more people too

See You There
Kevin
978-868-4233
Last edited by Kbragg on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kbragg

Re: Sunset Canoeing 11/9

Postby edietz » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:37 am

I would love to go on this trip!
edietz

Re: Sunset Canoeing 11/9

Postby Kbragg » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:23 pm

As of right now we don't have enough drivers to have you join us as a paddler but I would come to the canoe locker when we leave incase someone doesn't show up or if you want to chill in the middle of the canoe.
Kbragg

Return to Canoeing