ALLCOMERS

Outhouses and all

ALLCOMERS

Postby Jonathan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:16 am

Details
The first Allcomers Trip of the Semester is this coming weekend (OCT 14-16). This trip is open to everybody. If you're a seasoned UMOCer, sign up! if you have never been on a UMOC trip, sign up! It is going to be a great time for all parties involved.
We will be heading up to Bethlehem, New Hampshire for a weekend of fun trips, friends, and general excellence. There will be a variety of trips going out, ranging from incredibly beginner friendly to more advanced. The trip will leave after everyone is out of class on Friday the 14th and return Sunday the 16th before dinner. The trip costs $35 to cover the food and gas. If there is money leftover, it will be redistributed after the trip.

How to Sign Up
If you want to come you have to carefully follow these instructions, even if you are a trip leader. Starting at 8:00PM (not at 7:59) on Tuesday, October 11, 2016, email these four things to the email address umoccabinweekend@gmail.com. By this time you will have learned whether or not you made it to the first one.

1) Your Name
2) Cell Phone Number
3) An interesting fact about yourself (ex. My pet chinchilla has diabetes, but I still love him.)
4) Can you drive for the trip? How many people fit in your vehicle? How many clowns fit in your ve-hicle?

A lot of people will be trying to get on this trip so make sure you send the email as soon as you can after 8:00 PM because space is limited. The first 25 people to respond will be put on the list with an additional ten on a waitlist that we will call if spots open up. We will respond to the people that made it by the end of the night, letting them know and providing more information.

The Meeting
On Wednesday, Oct 12, at 7:30 PM there is a mandatory meeting for people that have been accepted. The pre-trip meeting will be held at the gear locker and will go on for about an hour. Please bring the $35 for the trip to the meeting. If you cannot make the meeting send me an email (jbcohen@umass.edu) and we'll work something out.

If there are any questions email jbcohen@umass.edu and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Once again email umoccabinweekend@gmail.com at 8:00 PM on Tuesday, Oct 11. Good Luck and hope to see you at the meeting this Wednesday! :D :D :D :D

Godspeed,
Jonathan, Sam & Josh
Jonathan

Re: ALLCOMERS

Postby sbezner » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:26 pm

Hey! I was a little late to this signup (a whole day late haha). Is there going to be another cabin trip this semester?
sbezner

Return to Cabin